BARNSTORMERS PROGRAM FEES
Payments for the Barnstormers Basketball Club can be made online, either as a one-time payment, or installments. If you would like to talk about additional payment plans, please contact Coach Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barnstormers Team Uniform (Jersey/Shorts)
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Team AAU Memberships and Insurance
- Gym rental for practices/workouts
- Coach’s hotel or other travel expenses
- Team profiles and schedules on www.barnstormersbasketball.com
- Travel (ride/room) to out-of-state events for high school boys players
Payments can also be made offline, and should be mailed to this address: Barnstormers Basketball, 3964 Macbride PL NE, Solon, Iowa 52333.
Additional costs could include individual AAU memberships, travel to in-state events, meals on the road, or airline travel for 1-2 events in July. 25% of the fees ($300 for HS Boys, $400 for MS Boys) is considered a non-refundable deposit.
To make other payments towards your Iowa Barnstormers Basketball Club invoice, you can make payments directly through our TeamSnap account. You can pay in full, or make payments to pay off balance. If you don’t want to pay online you can send a check to the address listed on this page. If you have further questions please contact email@example.com.